Friday, September 26, 2008

It's time to Ramble On...

I think I need to take off the previous snake post from the top of my blog. Looks like it freaked out people more than required and might end up keeping them away from my blog :) So just gonna ramble on, sing my song...

The Lives of Others; words that just make me want to use all the superlative adjectives in one sentence.

The Bucket List & Rock On; words that make all those millions and millions of self help books a total waste...

Economy; brrrrrrrrrrrr, whats going to happen >:\

Chloropsis , Hoopoe, Orientalis, Accipiter badius, etc; words that make so much more sense than it did just two posts back...

Mark III 1Ds and 800mm; Yeah, right!!! Dream on!

And finally,
Bomb Blasts; words that make me want to put on sneakers and run all over my city to show them that it won't work...

3 comments:

Anush Shetty said...

http://www.kolkatabirds.com/photography1.htm

Unknown said...

Is this some kinda puzzle that ppl need to solve? [:P] Are we going to get clues? :)

Bharat said...

Hey Anush, nice link...
Pratima, these are ramblings, that's just how they are :)