Saturday, March 18, 2006

Music...

Turned on my home system after a while so thats the reason of this post...

Whats playing on the home stereo -> Dishwalla - Pet Your Friends (The album with the song Counting Blue Cars)

What will play next -> Led Zeppelin - II (Thank You :))

What all did I consider before the current CD -> Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble; AC/DC - Back In Black (had to be)

Whats playing on my car system -> A misc Indi-pop CD with a lot of KK and the paki band Jal. Have KK's songs from the movie Iqbal on it. Have to catch Jal next time they are in Bangalore.

Whats playing on Winamp on my laptop -> Foo Fighters; Jal (again); Rang De Bansanti

What have I liked recently (Apart from the above) -> Imogen Heap :)

Which band is back in a big way -> Green day - American Idiot

No comments: