Thursday, July 27, 2006

Does that make me crazy...

Oh, I found a really cool song, maybe because it hits so close to home for me :)

Check out Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. Right from the first 4 beats the song just has this really cool vibe. You can't help rocking to it. The song has a really groovy, smooth flow to it with the bass in the background, it'll have you humming the tune. Be careful though because if you hum "Does that make me crazy" people are going to nod and say "oh ya for sure" :)

The video (watch it here) is extremely creative too, caught it on VH1. It has those weird blotted shapes that psychiatrist use. Those shapes keep showing up and somewhere the singer's head will be there. Really gave me a kick...

But maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
...Probably...

No comments: